An Introduction to Hotel Revenue Management(RM001)
This foundation course in hotel revenue management, covers the basic principles of how revenue management works within hotels. In this course you will learn just how important revenue management is, and some essential tools which will enable you to implement key revenue management processes at your property.
Key learning objectives:
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define what revenue management is.
- Understand the importance of revenue management for hotels.
- Optimize your products and services.
- Identify trends and gain insights into consumer behaviour.
- Understand the basic principles around pricing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to measure revenue using revenue management metrics.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how distribution works.
Who is this course for?
This is an entry level course, ideal for beginners, and is aimed at providing a solid understanding of how revenue management works.
<<Back to course list